- The Sun should be in his own sign Leo or exalted in Aries mainly in 1st 9/10 or in 11th house.
- The Sun should be placed in the Kendra or trikona i.e. 1st, 4th, 5th,9th 10th & 11th house.
- Rahu if placed in the benefic house Kendra or trikona or is in Aries /Taurus/Gemini/Virgo/Aquarius , it gives success in politics.
- Rahu placed in the 10th house with is a favorable position for politics.
- Jupiter should be strong in its own sign Sagittarius or Pisces or should be exalted in cancer.
- Placement in 1st, 4th, 9th and 10th house very good for politics.
- Saturn should be placed in its own sign i.e. Capricorn or Aquarius or in Libra.
- Saturn placed in the 10th house gives success in politics.
- Saturn placed in the 1st,3rd, 6th and 11th house is also favorable.
- Rahu, Saturn, Mercury, Sun, and Jupiter placed in the Kendra or Trikona mainly in 10th house gives success in politics.
- Rahu in 10th house one of the strongest sign of become politician or public figure(But it should be well placed there).
- These combinations are important but need check points such as Nakshatra, degree, retrogression, Astakvarga, Ascendant Strength and most important support of Rahu and Sun in the chart.
- One more combination need to check conjunction of Rahu+ Sun is good for sudden popularity but it is bad for long term successful politician.
Thanks & regards,