Friday, August 16, 2013

RAHU IN ALL HOUSES

I already described long-back deep detail of rahu-ketu. Now I will start rahu-ketu placement effects in each house. Most of the queries coming like rahu remedies, Rahu mantra, rahu zodiac sign, rahu qualities, rahu shanti,rahu effects,rahu exalted, rahu dosha,rahu retro,rahu kaal,rahu vedic astrology,rahu dasha, rahu graha,rahu upay,rahu mahadasha,rahu pooja,rahu own house.  Rahu the most powerful planet. For rahu we should need to check few points before start analysis. I am sharing some key factors on this, which I researched & analysed so many years.
  • Rahu placement in Kendra rather than the normal house will confer good results. (specifically 5/10/11 alone)
  • Rahu nakshatra is more important then sign occupied, and here need to carefully see the pad of the nakshatra. If it is in last pad, then sign will be more effective.(If degree wise  weaker  than house and Saturn placement matters for rahu).
I will start for BADSHAH of Kaliyug.

Take your career consultation and make money and success:
http://prateek8686.blogspot.in/p/career-report.html


1) Rahu in 1st house- This is the very good placement for rahu but on different side ketu extremely bad in 7th. If rahu well placed in 1st, then it gives high ambition, never die attitude, executive position, luxury and wealth. Well placed Rahu makes a person Top most executives, CEO, world ly success person, politician or software top notch person in this house. Marriage can take place happily if well-placed Venus or Jupiter  or strong D-9 chart without afflicting by any cruel planet. It gives sharp minand if rahu badly placed then greediness also. Thitypperson short-tempered and ambitious if they do not achieve something in life,thetheir eye on other`s money. Sometimes they are totally dependent other`s wealth if debilitated rahthere. In one side this placement makes you successful person in life but on other hand ketu literally ketu in 7th house in 90 % cases damages marriage.

2) Rahu in 2nd  house- Rahu if well placed alone here then good otherwise it gives vani-dosh, person will never will be dear one of anyone or families. In the second house Rahu gives wealth, but only after the age of 30, and it brings huge amount of wealth, sometime partners wealth. Rahu in the 2nd house makes bad relationship with family members, the native always indulge in argue with family and relative. Dealings and communication will be bad. Marital life is always painful if badly placed rahu here. Person always eye on others money if bad. And if it is heavily afflicted and Jupiter for women and Venus for men is also not well placed then divorce sure happens.

3) Rahu in 3rd house- Third house rahu is absolutely good position .This is the house of communication and power ,so rahu feels very comfortable here, good media man have this position even lot of plication also seen by this placement. This is also a good house for  a rahu for computer or technical field. If other placement also strong then these native easily change their profession as political leaders.

4) Rahu in 4th house- Extremely bad position for rahu, why?4th house rahu itself a big curse and simultaneously ketu in 10th is worst(because ketu is not the planet for 10th house) if ketu placed alone then very bad for profession life, so these two big house if bad in chart then lot of problems will come in this life span. It damages the peace in home, they desire to have a peaceful home but this desire not easily achieve by these natives. In very few cases 4th house rahu gives good result’s bcoz ketu should be strong also, if strong then lot of houses, lands, vehicles etc.

5 ) Rahu in 5th house- This is a average house for Rahu, as it makes a person extrovert, moody in romance, creative and intelligence if strongly placed, It gives wealth through investments, but somehow damages the children area for ex: sometimes deny child or huge differences with children in later age. Overall mean somehow it will damage your affairs or lot of affairs, impacted children. In Money point of view it is good position if 11 house lord also good.

6 ) Rahu in 6th house- This is the good position for Rahu because it destroys enemies, This is the good position for any profession but for lawyer, judiciary, media, entertainment, politician takes maximum benefits from this placement of rahu. Most people with this position in strong position in career. But if rahu badly placed and Ascendent also weak then lot of disease even some hidden disease also. This placemnt of rahu if well placed then brings huge wealth also because earthy house and rahu is planet of earth or likes earth materialism which can achieve only in earth.

Read all mahadasha results:
http://prateek8686.blogspot.in/2015/02/mahadasha-in-astrology.html


7) Rahu in 7th  house-  This is not good placement for marriage and married life, person nature dominative ,that is not good for marriage life. One always taken their point of view as priority. It gives very strong chances of love marriage out of caste/community. One very interesting point of this rahu placement is person becomes very religious. This is a good position for business, large organization. This is 4th from 4th house so good house for gaining popularity in mass and gains through wife. Wife comes from media or MBA related field depends on sign mainly. If Jupiter/Venus/mercury strong then marriage life will be good otherwise some problems may come.

8) Rahu in 8th house-  Extremely bad position for rahu. Loss of health, accident issues and struggling life, Life-span also impacted sometimes. Marriage life will be in trouble if other safeguard of horoscopes also badly placed. This Rahu however produces a night worker, smuggler, alcoholic, joins many women, Criminal, relation with bad activities but positive side occult master, doctor and a famous surgeon, medical field guys have Rahu in the 8th house. Rahu want learn occult but it gives only day dreaming and damages occult related knowledge .If strongly placed then lot of money with in-laws and interest in tantra but everything want in short-cut method.

9) Rahu in 9th house-  One of the biggest house will destroy by rahu if rahu present here. This is the house of Honesty, truthfulness, principle, religion, culture, and these characteristics are not rahu`s cup of tea. Rahu damages relationship with father or father figure makes a person irreligious. Even it strongly placed but it will affect father surely. Many ups-downs in life. Due to some bad deeds in past life this life also suffer if badly placed. Relation with wife will suffer, loss in foreign land. This can gives sudden luck if well placed with Jupiter and sun but on certain condition only, If these two also placed well in the chart then person will be highly religious.

10) Rahu in 10th house- Master shot of rahu, real badshah of Bollywood(Shahrukh khan) also have this placement. Rahu in the 10th house is the best position for Rahu .Actually rahu is truly materialistic planet and this is pure materialistic house, so this is one of the best position for rahu. It gives immense wealth, worldly fame, strong will, good relation with highly reputed peoples. Rahu in the 10th house makes a person wealthy, famous, huge success in media/entertainment/software. Rahu gives very class and diplomatic nature which can easily attract anyone if mercury also supporting in the chart. If exalted and well placed then worldwide fame.

Read my all articles:
http://prateek8686.blogspot.in/p/articles.html

11) Rahu in 11th house- Good house for rahu again, but whenever rahu placed in this house then please analyze carefully because this is the house of your desires and dreams and this is the house which tells your desire will fulfill or not. Rahu in the 11th house gives massive amount of wealth, especially during its Dasha. This makes billionaire. But bad for children and for women it gives some child related problem or abortion. This Rahu gives huge success after age of 31 or 34.

12) Rahu in 12th house- Overall not good placement for rahu, because this is moksha house and rahu involvement in materialistic world. Alcoholic some time sex alcoholic also because this is house of bed pleasure, black magic, some criminal activities may give you some stress in later part of life. This Rahu takes a person to foreign lands for permanent settlement but if placement is bad then people will always unsatisfied in foreign lands. If it is with mercury then gives writing skill mainly in area of tantra/fiction related.

Long back I describe full details of rahu-ketu. You can refer this page.
http://prateek8686.blogspot.in/2012/11/north-node-south-noderahu-ketu.html

For Any consultation send me mail:
astrobhatt10@gmail.com

67 comments:

  1. does not agree .rahu in eight house is not damageable . my horoscope has eight house rahu.very fruitful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rahu must be exalted or strong, & 8th lord is favourably posited.

      Delete
    2. i fully agree with the view that 8th house rahu is very damaging, it is true in my case. may be, anonymous has not encountered or it is exalted or strong and 8th lord is also strong and well positioned

      Delete
    3. i fully agree that 8th house rahu is damaging howsoever we resist !. may be, somebody has not encountered that bad time or if saturn is well placed in the chart and well positoned, the effects of rahu may get nullified !

      Delete
    4. Hi ,

      I am a medical doctor .Libra ascendant with moon and saturn in libra. Rahu in 8th house of Taurus, and Ketu n 2nd house (conjunct house lord mars) in Scorpio.So, all three Saturn , Rahu and Ketu exalted.
      Rahu has given me psychic nature ( mild) and spirituality . Very religious too but only since my Saturn Dasa which started in year 1999.
      Ketu gives me cash , unexpectedly at times. Money does come and go. Monetary help is always there though no matter how bad the situation is. I was sponsored for medical studies in Dublin for 5 years by government.
      I was told by a psychic in dublin that my hands can heal, not in medical way but natural healing. Not sure if that is gift from Rahu.

      At the moment, I am running saturn dasa rahu bhukti which damaged my relationship with the man I loved. Otherwise, I am ok.
      I guess praying to Shani bhagavan , lighting sesame oils on saturdays, charity and selfless deeds helps . I was recommended to wear Gomed, which I have been since the beginning of the Rahu bhukti last june 2014.

      I do believe from my experience that these combination is not good for marital life but helps in terms of spirituality/religion/realising the ultimate truth.
      I agree with what Mr Murali mentioned. Rahu is damaging , but the extent to which depends on many factors.

      I am just sharing my experience. I am not a student of astrology /astrologer but has keen interest.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Amazing Write up......I also agree results of 11th house and 8th house.I checked this on my family....Thanks for sharing this accurate and great article.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admirable blog !!! nowadays so many astrologer here it creates more confusion to whom we should believe.Who is the person who can provide love problem solutions and business problem solution ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Prateek,
      My name is Baskar . Currently i live in USA. I'm Gemini Ascendant. My 10th house lord is Jupiter where Rahu is placed. Basically Rahu is in 10th house and its star lord is Mercury. Mercury is in the second house (Cancer). Jupiter is placed in Third house at Leo. Currently running through Rahu-Saturn dasha.. Saturn is placed in 11th house at Aries. How is my Rahu dasha? Rahu-Rahu and Rahu-Jupiter was good. Rahu-saturn dasha causing health issues, job is fine. please advice

      Delete
  5. i have rahu in 10th house and shukran+budhan in 5 th house of virgo,, as my ascendant is vrishabham,, my moon in kataka(cancer).. is it good or bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a gemini ascendant with rahu in aries 11th house.running the mahadasha of rahu.Jupiter is in aquarius 9th house with a stellium of mercury venus moon and sun in 8th house capricorn while mars and saturn are conjunct in scorpio.Ketu is in 5th house.I just wanted to know if the planets and its placements favour rahumahadasha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mediocre results as Mars is not a friend of Rahu. Rahu's placement is good but he is devoid of strength

      Delete
  7. I have rahu in 10 th house along with mars and jupiter but it doesnot give desired success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is because both Mars & Jupiter are enemies of Rahu, if strong
      Rahu was in 10th, it was splendid

      Delete
    2. I have Mars and Rahu in my 10th house. Does it affect my career?

      Delete
  8. I have Rahu in 11th house but does not seem to be favourable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir, I have Rahu in my first house. My ascendant is Scorpio. Mars and Mercury in third house, Jupiter and Venus in fifth, Sun and Moon in fourth and 10th. Could you please tell me how my Rahu mahadasha will be. Some people are scaring me that I should be prepared for a bad time. What is your reading. Please help, I am already in doldrums because of a broken marriage. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I have Ketu and Rahu on the 5/11 axis in the lagna chart (Ketu in Thula rashi and Rahu in Mesha rashi). Besides, I have Ketu and Rahu on the 1/7 axis in the navamsa chart (Ketu in Dhanus navamsa lagna and a very close Chandra/Rahu conjunction in Mrigasira-3 in the very early degrees of Mithuna navamsa). My Rahu Mahadasha started in 1996 (when I was 10 years old). As it will end in 2014, major changes are about to happen next year. However, although it seems that I have 2 good placements of Rahu both in the lagna and the navamsa chart, a Raja Yoga being also possible with the presence of Chandra along with Rahu in the 7th house in Mrigasira-3 in Mithuna navamsa, a natural kendra house, 7th lord is poorly posited in the navamsa chart (debilitated in the 4th house in Meena navamsa or in the 8th house in Karkataka navamsa), but in the 9th house in Kumbha rashi in the lagna chart. When I was 13-14 years old, I started to experience very strange feelings of derealization/depersonalization which altered my state of consciousness and my perception of reality. Such feelings of disconnectedness have never ended so far, but I struggle hard day after day to overcome such weird circumstances of life. Anyway, there is no doubt that Ketu and Rahu are responsible for such disturbances, but will marriage or any other important event change my life definitely in 2014 ? I have strong feelings that a drastic change will occur next year, but with many doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sir,
    My Date of Birth is 27 June 1982 time 23:20 PM in my kundli Rahu Placed with Surya in 10th house .This is good or bad for me kindly reply

    Santosh
    Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Rahu in Taurus in 8th house. Rahu mahadasha will start May 2014. Is it affect my job?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am kumba lagna and i have ragu alone in 4th house and kethu with saturn in 10th house. Currently suffering from ragu dasa (started 2010). What will be the result?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I have Sun and Rahu in 10th house and per Vimshottari dasha, my Rahu mahadasha is till July 2020. I am doing well moneywise on job front but promotions are hard to come and I tend to loose money by way of loans and speculations. Please advise, I will be really grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Solution sun & rahu in saventh house

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there

    I have my Rahu with moon in the 9th house but rahu itself is sitting in the 11th house in Navamsha. Although, i am settled abroad permanently but my mind is always wavering to obtain the highest riches in life. My DOB is 10/11/1984 born around 2.30 am. Please suggest. What remedies should i adopt. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. For me Rahu is in Aries sign.Rahu is situated in 11th house. Rahu aspects 3rd, 5th, 7th house and aspected by Ketu - is it good & beneficial or bad?? I am a Mesha Rasi - Bharani Nakshatram

    ReplyDelete
  18. my 11th lord,2nd lord and 9th lord in the ascendent . is it good,11th lord -venus,2nd lord -mercury,9th lord -jupiter.my ascendent is in cancer .

    ReplyDelete
  19. i have sun jupiter and rahu in 8th house, also kethu in 2nd house. will it impact my husband?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm from Virgo zodiac.rahu placed 9th.Jupiter and mars in 4.sun n mercury in 1st.shani n shukra 2 nd. I'm suffering from career problem please suggest me remedy regarding rahu in 9 th house

    ReplyDelete
  21. please sumone help me... i have rahu in 8thhouse that is thanur rasi.. i hav mesha lagnam... rishab rasi n ketu in rishab...im running rahumahadasa... how does it affect me? im born on 5th jan 1993 1310 hrs

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have Rahu in 11th along with Saturn and Jupiter, though not enough of a conjunction to have rahu Saturn conjunct, only small Guru Chandal yoga. I turned 35 now, don;'t see much success yet but Sahni Sade sati coming up now too in November, will things get better..?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have Rahu in 9th house, but I am neither religious or non-religious, it is in the house owned by Saturn. I lost my father at early age, last 18 yrs of its dasha was very destructive

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have Rahu in 10th house, but I am neither success nor happy , I lost my father at early age, last 5 yrs of its dasha was very destructive.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rahu mahadasha is always very strong and with lots of ups and downs. Irrespective of where it is placed. Watch out for Rahu-Saturn dasha - the most turbulent. Pray to lord hanuman regularly..

    ReplyDelete
  26. is it true that after the death of father native having rahu in 11 th house will get apposite result. he will become financially weak

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have rahu in 11th with ravi and going to start my rahu mahadasa on 07th august 2015. I am now 38 yrs and my lagna is scopio. Pls explain

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have rahu Surya Guru in 12th house. Pl. guide me. I am afraid as all are telling this conjuction is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hiii there I have gemini ascendent exalted rahu in 1st house venus in cancer in second house exalted saturn conjunctedpluto in 5th jupiterconjuncted uranus in 6thexalted ketu in 7th conjuncted neptune moon in pisces in 10th house mercury in aries in 11th house..12th house with sun conjuncted mars...want to know which field is good as a career and profession

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi prateek ,I have exalted rahu in the 1st house in Gemini ascendent and mars conjunction sun in 12th..Saturn conjunction Pluto in 5th jupiter in 6th and aspecting moon in 10th house in pisces how will be my career and profession...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi prateek ,I have exalted rahu in the 1st house in Gemini ascendent and mars conjunction sun in 12th..Saturn conjunction Pluto in 5th jupiter in 6th and aspecting moon in 10th house in pisces how will be my career and profession...

    ReplyDelete
  32. rahu in taurus in 10th house effects

    ReplyDelete
  33. rahu for 1983 born people

    ReplyDelete
  34. God of astrology, Salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Best astrologer of India Prateek Bhatt, everyone should learn from Mr.Bhatt

    ReplyDelete
  36. Best astrologer of the world

    ReplyDelete
  37. Rahu`s best article in the world

    ReplyDelete
  38. Real truth about rahu. well described

    ReplyDelete
  39. India`s BEST astrologer, Prateek Bhatt

    ReplyDelete
  40. World best article on Rahu in astrology.Thansk sir !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Agree with you, my husband has rahu in first house , our marriaage is completely spoiled, i have rahu in 5th house ( my lagna is dhanu) aspected by mars. My son refuses to speak to me even on phone. I pray to GOD , waiting for some miracle to happen.

    For my sister rahu is in 11th.running rahu dasha now. Although many has predicted she will be fabulously rich. , that is yet to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yea rahu is in 11th.. Marriage life is not good. Rahu dasha is going... Yet to see wat it gives.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dear Sir,

    RE: the awaiting rahu transit in 2016
    could you please give your much valued opinion about the following:
    do the natives of thula rashi born in thula navamsha ( within the first three degrees of navamsha) has to wait till september to get the results of this transit.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi, my husband has rahu in 4th house ( aquarius)) & ketu in 10th(leo). Saturn in6th(aries) debiliated), mars in 3rd (capricorn))exalted,sun in lagan with mercury. He lost his job in aug'2015.
    Ascendent: scorpio

    Dob:26/11/1969
    Time:8:07am, new delhi
    What cud b d reason for sudden setback & how long wud it take to get a decnt job.
    Regrds

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, my son has rahu, jupiter,sun,mercury in 11th house(capficorn)
    Saturn with moon in 6th house.. Mars in 10th.
    Ascenndent: pisces

    Will rahu bcknv bad efffects as it conjunts with sun , jupiter& mercury.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  46. My Rahu placed in 11th with mercury in Aquarius sign tell me it's good or not Saturn and Mars in 9th Jupiter Venus in 1st Aries and sun in 12th . I live tough life . Tell me for better successful future

    ReplyDelete
  47. libra ascendant and rahu in gemini in 9th house is not bad and it could give luck, intution, benefit from outcasted people.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Best article read till date on Rahu. I want to meet u sir, Please give you no or address.

    ReplyDelete
  49. No idea about astrology.. So didn't uderstand anything.. My dob is 25-06-92.. Someone plz say about my career

    ReplyDelete
  50. Dob20/7/1977 having kalsarp DOSH suffers from schizophernia running venus dasha will she (my daughter) ever become allright

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have rahu along with Chandra in 10 house in dhanu rashi....how is it?

    ReplyDelete
  52. I have rahu along with Chandra in 10 house in dhanu rashi....how is it?

    ReplyDelete
  53. Rahu is with Chandra in 10 house in dhanu(saggitarius) rashi...please tell something bout this..

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello Sir
    I am Mool Chand I want to Kno about my Kundli MY DOB 24.07.1972 and time 03.33 am Place Bikaner and my Rahu in 8th House and Shani is in 12th House with sukra

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have scorpio as my ascendant and Rahu is placed in the 8th house in gemini in my birth chart, which is a good sign for rahu i guess. Also, lord of the 8th house, Mercury, is in the 12th house forming a vipreet raj yog. And so, just for the record guys - I don't feel any bad things happening even though I'm running through my rahu mahadasha & rahu antardasha.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have Libra Rahu in the 10th House,have mercury+Jupiter+Sun the 4th House.
    I am 41 now, in Deep Debt and no prospect of any improvement.
    No Solution seem to work

    ReplyDelete
  57. Dob:15 aug,1996
    Time:11:30am
    How and what my career will shape out to be?
    Is Rahu in my chart is the centre of problems or some other planet? Please tell.

    ReplyDelete